Sunday, May 3, 2015

Winnie & Walter, Butterfly Reflections Ink & Simon Says Stamp {Hello}


Another post from me! I am enjoying my tidy craft space and some fun National Scrapbooking Day challenges in blog land. I am a newbie to the Butterfly Reflections Ink Challenge, I am linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and I am also playing with the Winnie & Walter Sketch Challenge. 

  iNSD 2015 Card Sketch Challenge Simon Monday Challenge Blog

I pulled out an old retired floral set from Stampin' Up and matched it with some pretty washi tape. Heat embossing the flowers in white and then watercolouring them with distress inks on watercolour paper was fun! I wanted to reflect the mood board challenge. I love the trend of these bright colours matched with gold and I wanted to give it a whirl!

13 comments:

  1. Wow!! You rocked these challenges. I love the watercolor flowers over the gold. Looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolor effect! Love the gold detailing, too! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming card! Love the diagonal design. Beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Beautiful card Leslie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the touch of gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love those brightly colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love how you used the mood board colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)