Monday, May 18, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! I loved all the bright and colourful creations this week!



Congratulations, Antonia Speelman !


I love umbrellas and they are such a sweet background on this card! I think Antonia used the colours perfectly!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Antonia! Sweet card.
    Thank you Kim for choosing my card! Congratulations to all the other amazing cards that were picked as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card, Lee Ann! Always puts a big smile on my face! Congrats to Antonia and the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners...all are beautiful cards and a great color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the honor! Congrats to all the other winner too, fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card. Congratulations to all the winners, your cards are all beautiful and could be challenge winners.
    Hugs, Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Anita for choosing my card and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)