Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tag, You're It {Thanks a Bunch -Verve}

Happy Saturday! I decided to jump into my craftroom last night and I really tidied it up! Although it is FAR from being done, it is much tidier than before and I was inspired to get crafty! I have to admit, that has not happened for me for SUCH a long time. I have been a miserable crafter...held back by my deeply cluttered craft space! I have also stepped down from a couple of design teams. It was a difficult decision to make but I couldn't keep up. So I have vowed to make this year about getting back to the basics and crafting for fun when I want to craft! I must admit, it feels good!


One challenge that I always check out but never have time to play is the Tag, You're It Challenge. I love making tags and found this week's inspiration so pretty! I immediately thought of a new Verve stamp set I just purchased called Bloom & Grow.


 

I was inspired by the colours and added some aqua accents with a couple of enamel dots for the centers of the flowers. I kept my tag clean and simple. 

17 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is gorgeous! Those blooms are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, thanks for much for joining us at Tag You're It for FUN! My craft room is constantly a disaster... I just accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Lesley, the colours and your stamping! Thank yous haring with usu at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Lesley! Happy organizing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley, your tag is clean, simple and STUNNING! Those blooms are gorgeous! Love this tag! Thank you, too, for the beautiful card and tag you sent me, which I just received yesterday when my husband brought the mail that's accumulated for me over the time I've been at my mom's. Both are utterly lovely; consider them very much treasured!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tag, Lesley. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is lovely! So glad you found time to clean your crafty space and regroup yourself. Sometimes it's hard letting go of things we love but in the end, it's a good thing. Hope you enjoy your new found time in your clean craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag Lesley! I love the pretty bow, double stamped flowers,and candy centers! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly perfect take on Heather's tag! I love the vibrant flowers and that cute little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag! Perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is another awesome tag Lesley. I am glad you joined us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)