Monday, January 5, 2015

The Challenge #22


Sketch Dimensions
(this is only a suggestion)
Card Base: 4.25 x 5.5"
Middle Strip: 2 x 4.25"
White Rectangle: 2 x 3"
Gray Rectangle: 3 x 4"

Hello and welcome to a New Year at The Challenge! I hope you had a relaxing break this Christmas and enjoyed some friends and family time! Today we have a brand new sketch and colour combo! Remember you can use both the sketch and colours together or separately!


For my card I used a tag, a Simple Stories Chipboard Snowman and a MME card base. Easy to make and to put together.  I stamped some small snowflakes and sponged the sides of my tag.

We are thrilled to have Tenia Nelson as our Guest this week at The Challenge! We are also excited to have Angel Johns joining us as a Featured Designer for January! Welcome, Angel. 

My Photo

The design team have created amazing samples to get you in the crafting mood!! 
Come and join us!



   
Kimberly WienerAngel Johns (FD)Nance Salkeld






Lynn PutTenia Nelson (GD)Veronica Zalis


Ruff You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Paper Smooches


Lori TeclerKim HegginsMaura



8 comments:

  1. Lesley your card is adorable! Love the bold red stripes and cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, love your sweet card...congrats to Tenia and Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a SWEET sketch and I see going to get AWESOME cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, your Tag snowman card is super ADORBS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love how you used the chipboard snowman on the tag. I have a bunch of pieces like that and I really should use them . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully I didn't tweak it too much :) Happy New Year~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sketch--thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)