Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Seize the Sketch #23 (Celebrate a Sweet Birthday}


Hello! It is time for a brand new sketch over at Seize the Sketch! I created a card that is a bit busier than my usual style. The rest of the team created very cool cards and I think I need to try this sketch again...you may see one more card from me soon!


I used a lot of Stampin' Up goodies on this card! I used some of the new designer paper called All Abloom and two stamp sets called Cycle Celebration and Petite Petals Punch set.


Come and play along with us! We would love to see you at Seize the Sketch!

16 comments:

  1. This is totally sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, so sweet and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Lesley!

    Thinking about you during your strike. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I almost paired this sentiment with this paper, too! Great minds think alike, Lesley! Just love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and summery! Love how you tweaked the sketch a tiny bit
    too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, so not sure you may have to try this again- this is beautiful, Lesley! I love the bright colors, and despite using a lot of dp, your sentiment stands out beautifully. Everything blends together so well and it is clearly still a signature 'Lesley' card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card Lesley! Love the fun and happy patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Lesley! Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fresh and pretty! I don't think it's too busy at all- everything really works together?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! Such a great mix of colours & patterns, and those pearl-centred flowers.....mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a bright and happy card Lesley! Love the flowers! I think it all blends perfectly not too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous--so bright and cheerful! Love all the floral elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)