Friday, June 27, 2014

Goodbye SRM Stickers Design Team {A Fond Farewell}


Wow! A year has flown by and I am so sad to be finished with the SRM Press team. Working with Susan has been wonderful. She is generous and lovely! I enjoyed meeting her when I was in Anaheim for the CHA! Thank you so much, Susan for this amazing opportunity!!

Even though our design team year has come and gone, I will still be designing for the SRM Challenge! Come and play with us!

Below are some of my favourite projects that I made for SRM this past year!








I love making gift sets and I am happy to say that I have used almost all of these projects over the past year!


8 comments:

  1. Wow every single card and tag is a master piece, I am glad I can still see ur creations inSRM challenge blog, this post is an eye candy to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! What a stunning gallery, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE everyone of these :) you rocked SRM this past year girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how fast that year went! You sure did a beautiful job showcasing this product! Thanks for the recap. It is nice to see all this gorgeous eye candy in one post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love your work, Lesley! And I enjoyed being on the team with you!...I'll be seeing you around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome card sets! You have been such a SRM inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful. I especially like the poinsettia ones and the rose ones. I love flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to be missed Lesley! These are some of my favourite projects of yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)