Monday, May 5, 2014

SRM Stickers {4 Special Cards} & Curtain Call Challenge {Pink and Pretty}


Good morning crafty friends! Today I am sharing four special cards on the SRM blog...and I would love it if you could stop on by to check them out! They all match and have something pretty on them!! To visit the SRM blog, please CLICK HERE!


I am playing along with the current Curtain Call Challenge {Pink and Pretty}. My flowers are inked up with a Stampin' Up set called Stippled Blossoms. I used some vellum on this card to add the sentiment and to soften the flowers in the background.


Here are all of the cards I created...







SRM Product used for my cards:

The Twinery™ Baker's Twine Spool/Maraschino Red

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Lesley, all of your cards are so very pretty! Love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and Pink is right - what a pretty set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, these four cards are simply gorgeous! I love seeing all the pink, butterflies and beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)