Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Playing with Mama Elephant Stamps {Colour Q & Tuesday Morning Sketches}

Here is a card I made for the Colour Q and Tuesday Morning Sketches. I uploaded it to my Splitcoast Stampers Gallery yesterday but thought I would post here as well. I inked up a new set for me from a new stamp company called "Mama Elephant". The set is a baby themed set which is perfect as I needed to make a baby card for a dear friend who is due this week!!

{Supplies Used}
Inks: Copics, Memento Black
Papers: Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Scraps from my DSP stash, White
Extras: Pearls, Embossing Folders, Big Shot, Scallop/Ovals Spellbinders


  1. Just adorable, Lesley! Your coloring and shading make this little guy extra sweet! And how cool that you used our CQC colors too!

  2. Lesley, this is adorable!!! What a sweet little image! GREAT colours too! I can't recall the last time I used either of those blues.

  3. awwww....what a darling baby card!

  4. Adorable card. Love the sweet image.

  5. What an adorable card and image!

  6. This is SO SO ADORABLE!!! Your coloring is awesome & I love the little banner thingies, too!


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)