I decided Welcome Spring would make a nice "Thinking of You" card. I used some lace down one side of the card and the images are all coloured with Copic Markers. My papers are by Pebbles and some I had in my stash.
The rest of the design team have created such amazing projects! Be sure to hop along to their blogs and to leave them some love! The more chances you comment, the better chance you have to win one of Mabelle's sweet images! She select TWO random winners who will win ONE Digi Stamp of their choice. Yippee!
Make sure you continue onto Marsha's blog to see the cute project she created for the
To visit her blog please click HERE.
2. Cheryl http://shestamps.blogspot.com
3. Christine http://christinescreativetherapy.wordpress.com/
4. Kathy http://willstampforwine.blogspot.com/
5. Lesa http://punkydoodlepapers.typepad.com/
6. Lesley http://www.alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/
7. Marsha http://www.stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com/
8. Melissa http://8ers.blogspot.com/
9. Suzanne http://sparklingscrapper.blogspot.com/
10. Tracy http://iwannabuildamemory.blogspot.com/
I also attached this to a few different challenges I played with:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (March) Spring or Pastel
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - 2W, 2E, SIO, F, must use digi - (1st week)Springtime