Monday, February 18, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined us last week at Merry Monday!!! Such a wonderful array of Christmas cards made with the sketch! As always the design team has a difficult choice to make when choosing our Top Pick!



This week's Top Pick chosen by the design team is Carol L!!!  We loved her beautiful card! Congratulations Carol! We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, February 25th. Please email me by clicking the envelope icon at the top of my blog. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line.


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below. The next challenge starts in one hour...hope you will join us!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to! Thank you so much to everyone! I'm just delighted to have my card chosen as top pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carol. Your card is amazing!
    Thank you for picking my card as an Honorable Mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Carol's card is awesome! I can see why it was top pick! Congrats Carol! congrats to all the other winners and thanks for picking my card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Carol!! Your card is gorgeous! And congrats to all the Honourable Mentions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Carol, what a fabulous card! And thanks for picking mine as one of your Honourable Mentions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have picked Carol's card too! It's a beautiful card!
    Thank you for the Honorable Mention for my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol's card is awesome!!
    thanks for the honorable mention :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)