Monday, February 4, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined us this week at Merry Monday!!! Such a wonderful array of Christmas cards!


This week's Top Pick-voted on by the design team is this fresh and pretty card created by 


Congratulations Kay! We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, February 11th. Please email me by clicking the envelope icon at the top of my blog. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line.


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks for choosing my card as a fave this week! I am REALLY enjoying playing along! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a pleasant surprise this morning!! Thank you Lesley & DT for liking my card!! You all make stamping so much fun :) Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Thanks so much for the Honorable Mention :) I'll wear my blog badge proudly. Merry Christmas! (only 323 days left)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Honourable Mention!! I'm thrilled! Congratulations to the grand winner and to the other honourables!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh!! I am so honored to be chosen as top pick with all the beautiful cards that were entered. Thank you SO much!! I am beyond thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)