Monday, February 18, 2013

Merry Monday #50-Create an ELEGANT Christmas Card

Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! I have a design team of 10 lovely ladies and we are all working on getting a Christmas card done each week! 



Our challenge this week is a THEME CHALLENGE and we are looking for an Elegant Christmas card! Yes, it is a pretty loose and interpretive challenge this week!!! For me, I always think that all White Cards are elegant and so I used my new Impression Obsession die to make this card. I wanted to play along with the Simon Says Stamp All White Challenge this week!


{Supplies Used}
Stamps: SU! More Merry Messages
Inks: Basic Black
Papers: White by Flourishes
Extras: Imspression Obsession Tree Die, Sizzix Embossing Folder (by SU!)

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Kim Evans!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!


17 comments:

  1. I love white on white, Lesley! This certainly is elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Lesley! White on white to me is always just pure and simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That white on white is GORGEOUS! Love the elegance of that die too!

    Fabulous inspiration from everyone! Hope I can play along sooner this week ;) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white on white too, especially for a Christmas card! Very elegant Lesley! Looking forward to playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. I think white on white is elegant also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your white on white card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this....what a gorgeous creation...white and calm and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Leslie, love the white on white and how you added the sentiment on the hills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scene you created on your card Lesley! The all white color really does look elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous white on white card Lesley, this is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a stunning card - I just love white on white cards (but can never make it look as elegant as this!) Gorgeous Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lesley, your card is STUNNING! Great challenge topic, we can all use a little elegance :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  13. This IS such an elegant card, Lesley. I love white on white, but I have never been able to pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what elegant cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your all white card--classy & elegant! My first time entering your challenge & plan to play as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo! I just LOVE this, Lesley! Love the white-on-white! Your simple winter snow scene is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)