Monday, October 31, 2011

Clean and Simple #142 , My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #43 and There She Goes #128

Happy Sunday stamping friends. Another week is about to begin and a busy one at that with Halloween. It will be a fun day at school, I know all my little ghosts and goblins will be looking forward to our day and our Halloween party in the afternoon!  Tonight I wanted to play along with the Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. I loved the idea of using the colours Red, Chocolate and Ivory! So I inked up my Stampendous stamp called Agapanthus Cluster and coloured it with my copic markers. 

I found the Wednesday Sketch Challenge over at My Favorite Things and decided to try to make it clean and simple with the colours Ivory, Chocolate and Red.  You'll notice that I tied a bow with my natural linen thread and that respresents the circle in the sketch. I tried to add a butterfly but it just didn't look right to me on the card!  I went for a natural look to this card with the thread and the feel so my card would qualify for the There She Goes Challenge to be Au Natural. 



Thanks for stopping by!!!  I am so happy you did! If you have a moment, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card! This was a different style of card for me to make but I wanted to try something different. All this week I have been trying new styles, exploring the wonderful world of creativity!!  Oh how I love to craft!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Agapanthus Cluster Stampendous, AMUSE Sentiment
Inks: Copics, Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa
Papers: Natural Ivory (SU), Very Vanilla (SU), Basic Grey DSP
Extras: Linen Thread SU, Scallop Edge Border Punch (SU), Crimper

13 comments:

  1. I love this card. The colors are beautiful together and the twine is perfect for the au natural look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! I love the simple lines and natural look. These colors are wonderful together and those flowers really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley. I'm so happy you came to my blog so I could find your blog and the challenges that you have too! Lovely card and good luck on the MFT December Guest Designer position. Your card is beautiful and blingy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Lesley! I love those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful combination of colors, Lesley and that flower image really pops off the card.

    Thanks for showing me all these new challenges - I've been jotting all of them down but just need to find the time to do some of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lesley, your card is beautiful and elegant. Beautiful combination of colors. I love crafts and enjoy the process of creating so much too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is wonderful. The colors are fantastic. Your red flowers just POP off the card! And I love that bit of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant! Love this:) Thanks for playing along with us at TSG:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lesley, I love this stamp. Your colour combo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colours and images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And, au naturel is naturally fabulous! Gorgeous color combo, Lesley and a great use of the sketch. Love it
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful and so simple. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)