Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Birthday, Susan!


Today is Susan McShirley's birthday and the design team for SRM is having a birthday blog hop for her! 

If you are here, you should have arrived from Juliana Michaels' blog! 


I made a clean and simple card using a new die from SRM and a cute stamp set from SRM designed by Jane's Doodles called Eat Cake

Happy Birthday dear Susan! 

I am so happy to call you a friend and I appreciate your positive and kind spirit! Hugs!


To continue on with the hop, we sure to visit Cathy Harper.


12 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!! I love the colors you used and the fun label you used to cut out the stamped images. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!!! love the little flags peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet card Lesley. I am sure Susan will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is a Birthday without presents, eh Susan? These presents are really displayed lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lesley for this beautiful card and the surprise blog hop! It was so sweet of you guys to organize it. It meant a lot to me.

    I love the way you used the new die. {{SIGH}}

    XO
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest birthday card...love your cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)