Monday, March 2, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along at The Challenge! I am always amazed with how people interpret my sketches!! I love it! The winners are always hard to choose!



I just fell in LOVE with this amazing card! Look at the fun colours and the way she added accents! The word "Coffee" is her OWN handwriting! Awesome card, Becca!


I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!



I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! 

(In alphabetical order)




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww yeah! This is the way to start off a Monday morning! Thanks!!! And congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Becca!! Your card rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, all of them. So honored to be a in the honorable mentions!!!!!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)