Sunday, December 22, 2013

Colour Me Guest Designer for January!!


Well I have some exciting news to share! 

For the month of January, I will be joining the brand new challenge called Colour Me as a Guest Designer!!! Yippee!


This challenge is going to be a lot of fun and I am giddy over the colours chosen for January!!! I am also so thankful for being asked to join Tara and Hayley on their new adventure! Thank you so much ladies for thinking of me!

Come and join the fun starting January 1st!!!

7 comments:

  1. Well I think the girls picked an awesome lady as the first guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting Lesley! I can hardly wait for Colour Me to get started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEE!! So happy for you Lesley! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You are such a talented designer, Lesley. No wonder you're in hot demand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I agree with Janet - they picked an AWESOME first guest designer for their blog :) Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)