Monday, January 28, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Another awesome week at Merry Monday!!! Wow, loved seeing all your bird themed creations!!! Once again, it was a fierce vote and the design team chose their favourites for the week.


This week's Top Pick-voted on by the design team is this "tweet" clean and simple card created by:



Congratulations Kristie! We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, February 4th. Please email me by clicking the envelope icon at the top of my blog. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line and I will email you back all the details.


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as an Honourable Mention!!! Looking forward to playing along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my card in such a fabulous batch of "Honourable Mention" cards. Congratulations to all, and to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so excited to have my card chosen to win! I nearly fell of my chair with excitement! Thank you!!! Congratulations to the Honorable mentions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Kristie, her card is gorgeous and thank you so much for choosing my card as an honorable mention! I am honored! Can't wait to do the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Honorable Mention. After my long hiatus it was very nice get a "shout out to keep me going. I hope to join you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Kristie, congratulations!

    I'm honored to have my card chosen for an Honorable Mention, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Honorable Mention! All the cards are wonderful! I love birds and this was a great challenge was a great one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)