Sunday, September 19, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #16-A Sketch Challenge

Today at the Paper Players Challenge Blog, we are challenging you with a sketch!  I hope you will like the sketch I have created and find some time to play with us this week!  I know how busy life can get and this past week I have been unable to craft at all!  So it was nice to sit down today and create something simple and clean.

I decided to use some of the fun designer paper called "Jolly Holiday" and I went with this polka-dotted piece.  The dots reminded me of the stamp set called "Season of Joy".  It has polka dots in the snowflake image and in the sentiment.  I also changed my the shape of the boxes down the side of the card to circles to mimic the dotted pattern I was going for. 

Come on by the Paper Players Blog by clicking HERE and see what the Design Team has created using the sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Cherry Cobber Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock and Jolly Holiday Designer Paper
Stamps: Season of Joy, Many Merry Messages
Tools: Dimensionals, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
Extras: 5/8" Vanilla Satin Ribbon


  1. Love it, Lesley! So cheery and happy. Thanks for a fantastic sketch this week. Hope this week is better for you...hugs, Nance

  2. So cute! I love how the snowflake circles work perfectly with this paper! A wonderful sketch!

  3. Simply stunning! Love that Cherry Cobbler for holiday cards. Thanks for a fun sketch, can't wait to try it out! :) Have a great day!

  4. great crisp colors and I LOVE that polka dotted paper, FUN! Thanks for the blog hug! :)


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)