I know that Christmas is a long way off dessert but I wanted to get cracking on some Clean and Simple cards for my stash and upcoming Christmas Classes. This card uses the set "Delightful Decorations" (116517) and the matching "Ornament Punch" (119847). I also used the new "Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder" (120175).
How to make this card:
1. To cut your card base to measure 4.25"x 5.5", you will want to cut your 8.5" x 11" piece of Early Espresso Cardstock on the 11" side at 5.5". Put the piece of 5.5"x 8.5"cut cardstock into the cutter and using your scoring blade, score the 8.5" side of the paper at 4.25" then fold and press down on the fold with your Bone Folder.
2. Cut the Very Vanilla piece to measure 4"x 5.25".
3. Cut the Crumb Cake piece to measure 2" x 5.25". Emboss this piece using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and the Big Shot.
4. Cut the Cherry Cobbler strip to measure 1.5"x 5.25", using the Scallop Border Punch, create a scallop going across the 5.25" strip.
5. Stamp the ornaments in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto Very Vanilla Paper. Use some 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon for the ornament strings...I love this ribbon! Punch out your stamped ornament images with the Ornament Punch, put dimensionals on the back of the ornaments to pop them up.
**Tip**-Tape down the ribbon at the front with a small piece of clear tape, then hide that tape with the punched out ornament.
6. Ink up the Peace, Love and Joy sentiment with your Espresso Ink, add to the top right hand side of the card.
7. Using Snail Adhesive, put your card together. Assemble the face of the card first before adhering it to the base of your card.
Please visit the blogs of my fellow Paper Players to check out their "Yummy" creations!
Ann of the Stamping Schach
Corie of Corie's Creations
LeAnne of Wee Inklings
Jaydee of Stampin' with Jaydee
Marlene of Hands On
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the new and improved Paper Players Blog to add your creation using these yummy colours! You can link up your challenge creation until Saturday, August 14th at 6pm (PST).