Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Cards and Open House

I made these Christmas Cards for a couple of challenges and for my upcoming Open House, tomorrow, Sunday November 15th from 2-4pm. Please email me for more details.This is a card will be making at the Open House. I also made it for the Charisma Cardz challenge "Merry and Bright" and for the Paper Pal's Challenge which was also a Christmas Theme.
This card I made is for the OCC Sketch Challenge. It was an awesome sketch and I had fun working with it. I love this new Delightful Decorations set and matching Ornament Punch! It is pretty easy to make lots of Christmas Cards quickly.
What Stampin' Up Products I used to make these cards:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Christmas Greetings, Elegant Cheer (retired), Baroque Motifs
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Same as above
Accessories: Ornament Punch, 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon
Thank you for stopping by!!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS!!!! Beautiful cards with these images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are wonderful cards! They should be a hit at your Open House! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely makes and hope you open house went well - have a good week best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful set of cards, just perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stunning cards. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)