Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday Sketch #9

When I was visiting Cindy Haffner's blog, I saw a post about the Farm Fresh Friday Sketch. I have never heard of that Challenge and so decided to check it out!!! Wow! I was inspired!! So I decided to play along and to make a card using this sketch.I pulled out a favourite Stampendous stamp and inked it up!! The colours I worked with are Pink, Brown and White. My little Changito was coloured with my Copics R81, RV34, W1 and E35. I tried to add some sweet blushing cheeks to my little sweet monkey!! I am really still learning how to use my Copics properly!!!
The main pink panel is edged with my SU! Scallop Edger and the main circle is a Marvy Punch. I used SU! oval punches for the sentiment which is by Hero Arts. I used my Swiss Dots CB folder on the main white panel, originally I was going to use DSP. But I am happy with how the white looks.

Thanks for stopping by!! Head on over to the Greeting Farm and check out their fun challenge!!! Good luck!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

  1. AWWW She is ADORABLE!!! LOVE these images!!! Cute cute card and fantastic job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)