Thursday, September 24, 2009

Christmas Card

This is a card I made tonight with my new supplies from Crafty Capers.

From Crafty Capers:
Cuttlebug Ornament Die
Swiss Dots Embossing CB Folder
Victoria Embossing CB Folder
Penny Black Snowflake
A Muse Sentiment-Christmas Wishes
SU! Supplies were:
White Craft Ink
White Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Scallop Oval and Oval Punch

Tomorrow I want to try making it with new colours. This is a simple card and easy to reproduce! I just love that CB ornament die! The only thing I wish I had was some silver string to tie the ornament to, but I guess the black ribbon is ok!?Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the clean look. I need to find this die. Thanks for sharing and happy to hear that your back is better. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the texture & colour combinations of this card - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)