Monday, July 6, 2009

Let Lounging Penguins Lie....

This card was inspired by this week's CPS Sketch Challenge. This card is also for the CAS#22 at Splitcoast Stampers which was to make a CAS Birthday Card. I tilted the sketch a bit (I hope that is ok :) )

I used my summer penguin set (again!!) from Impression Obsession. I coloured my lounging penguin with my Copics and added some bling in the form of a little metal spiral, some ginham ribbon to add the line across the image in the sketch.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh - that lounging penquin is adorable. Love the color combo and the little splash of Pink in her lemonade. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Lesley, makes me not want to go to work today but lounge in the sun with a nice tall drink ;)

    Have a great day!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the penguin - a really cool card - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley,
    I found your blog through Sarah (Sarah's Paper Tray) and just spent a half hour looking at all of your creations. You do amazing work! I love the 'cool penguin' as well as the rest of your cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, congrats on the DT! I look forward to working with you! Hey... I am Canada too! Where r u?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this penguin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamped image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Love this pinguin. It reminds me of the Madagascar movie... Smile and wave ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun ribbon and hardware! Love the penguin. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)