Sunday, July 12, 2009

Christmas in July and Pet Parade (OCC)

I bought this set in a garage sale at my favourite stamping store! I coloured the image with my copics (I sure wish I had more colours!!) and kept the design really simple...I absoloutely LOVE this AI Acrylic Stamp set!! The sentiment is from A Muse.

I made this card for one of the challenge blogs that asked for Christmas in July but of course I cannot remember where I saw it? If you know, please let me know!! LOL! This is also for the OCC Challenge blog which is to use an animal/animals on your card!!!

Edit**I am submitting this card to an Copic Blog Candy giveway...check it out!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

  1. Way "cool" card! Just love it! Thanks for playing along with the OCC in the Pet's challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)