Monday, August 21, 2017

SugarPea Designs Release {Day 1}



Hello crafty friends! I am delighted to be back designing for SugarPea Designs. I took a wee break, so I could have a baby! But now I am so happy to be back designing cards for Wendy and with the wonderful SPD team! I love them all! Today I made two cards using the new Indian Summer Products and the Spots & Stripes Pastels Paper Pad.



For my first card, I coloured the sweet raccoon with my Copic Markers and then cut him out with the matching Indian Summer SugarCut! I then used some of the Spots & Stripes Pastels Paper Pad with a bit of washi tape from my stash! I also used the SugarCuts Zig Zag Circles and the SugarCuts Stitched Flags.


 

For my second card, I used all the same elements to create a completely different card! I love that sentiment.."What's Canoe with YOU!". SO cute! 


The team has created some wonderful samples to inspire you! Be sure to check them out!



Today is exciting as we are featuring some new paper pads!!! YUM! I am in love with the "Spots & Stripes" for this release, Simonne knocked it out of the park with her new paper designs! And there are some new "cuties" by Becky! LOVE these little raccoons and the new cover plate! 

http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/spots-stripes-brights-patterned-paper-collection

http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/spots-stripes-pastels-patterned-paper-collection


http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/indian-summer


http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/sugarcut-indian-summer


http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/sugarcut-arrow-cover-plate

Here is the blogroll for the team!
Be sure to hop along and see what they created!





38 comments:

  1. Lesley, both of your cards are absolutely CUTE. Sooooooo happy to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cards. They're so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! And congrats on your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love all the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! Love the scarf you added to the 2nd racoon; very sweet. It does get a little chilly in the Fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute cards, thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cute cards! The new papers are so pretty, but those adorable raccoons steal the show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling little raccoon! As always, your cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so CUTE!! I love the layering of the papers and the way you colored in those adorable raccoons!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards. I like the mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout. Cute card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such adorable raccoons! So excited for the release on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable stamp set! Your cards are just as sweet as they can be Lesley. Great use of the new paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love, love, love the paper you used on both these cards, and using the ever-so-whimsical Raccoons. So much inspiration your cards are emitting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great use of the paper and images in today's release...love the little bit of washi for that added pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These paper pads are great and your cards are lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute!! So cool to see two different cards that use basically the same elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lesley ~ Congratulations on the new baby!!! Being a mom is the most rewarding thing I've ever done (mine are all grown now!). Love how you've chosen to use the new Spots & Stripes as the backdrop for both cards. Those critters are just too cute for words and you've colored them both beautifully. Thanks for sharing and I hope you get lots of snuggle time in with your new bundle of joy. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the way you used the the patterned paper on the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards :) Highlights the beautiful papers and the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards is so adorable. I just love this new stamp set. Congratulations, on the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your little scenes.
    Great cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the balance of your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cards are adorable! I love the mix of patterns you used <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your adorable cards with those cute animals.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! I love how colorful this is.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Indian Summer is such a cute new stamp set!!!! I really like the design of your card with this set! YAY for fall and cute new stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such cute cards, love the new releases!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)