Sunday, May 28, 2017

Power Poppy Duo


Hi Crafty Pals! I have been busily crafting this week and decided to play along with the current Power Poppy Challenges; Power & Spark "frame it up" challenge and a Colour Challenge. 


I had lots of fun, colouring my digital power poppy stamps with my Copics. This first card is for their frame it challenge...I coloured their Sunflower image with my Copic markers and paired it with a Verve Sentiment. 


The next card is for their new Colour Challenge! I kept my design simple and clean...something I like to do when creating cards for mailing to others. I used the Power Poppy GERBERA DAISIES DIGITAL STAMP SET

Aren't the colours so pretty together? I am always up for a Colour Challenge


I decided to colour the gerbera daisies in the fun, bright colours...I love it when florists have the blue daisies! Although my favourite gerberas are the burnt orange type!



10 comments:

  1. BOTH of your cards are wonderful! So happy to see you crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pair of pretty cards Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are wonderful! I do love the sunflower and a larger square card. The crisp and clean feeling of the second is awesome for the splash of color. Beautiful job on both cards! Thanks for playing in Power Poppy's Hues to Use inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what awesome cards Lesley, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lesley, you are Super Mom! It's so nice to see you back in your crafty place and coloring up these gorgeous florals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love them both! Your coloring is amazing! The sunflower makes me smile! Love the polka dots peeking out! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautifully executed and happy cards, Lesley! I especially love your second one in the challenge colors!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just so lovely, Lesley. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh - love both of these cards!! Love the earthy feel of the first and the bold pops of colour against the white of the other! Thanks for playing in the Power and Spark challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 card creations are 2/too terrific!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)