Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Challenge #80 {A Sketch}

Happy World Card Making Day! 

It's a brand new month and we have some fun challenges all ready for you! I am excited to be back crafting now too. I have been under the weather but I am slowly starting to feel a bit better.





Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!

Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Christmas Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

Today I am featuring a brand new stamp set from Verve stamps for my card! Today I am featuring the Autumn Blessings stamp set and coordinating Autumn Thanks Die Set.


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!

Guest Designer is Bonnie Sharp from The Lucky Clucker

A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards by the DT! Hope to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these cards are fabulous!! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun sketch, and your card is just beautiful, Lesley!Love the woodgrain background with those rich autumn flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this sketch so much I added my card accidently 3 extra times, pleas delete the extras please

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for the 4 extra thumbnail sketches of my entry. It kept giving me an error message so it didn't show up for 5 minutes. I guess each time I clicked on the image it entered it again. I hope you can remove the extras.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)