Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps {February Release}

This is a brand new mini stamp set being released this week at Fresh Squeezed Stamps! It is called Close Your Ears: Deer and it is so much fun!

I wanted to created a silly birthday card for my mom, one that she would not forget! I used some bright and bold colours and played around with Take a Number and When Hearts Collide.

When Hearts CollideTake a Number

Would you like to win a stamp set from Fresh Squeezed Stamps
Go to the blog to enter for a chance to win!!! CLICK HERE to enter!


  1. Lesley, I LOVE this! Fantastic!

  2. So cute and cheerful. Bet your mom will love it.

  3. hehe, so funny! Love the scrappy style and colors on this!


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)