Monday, October 21, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Club-Use Music or Create a Carol Inspired card!

Welcome to the Merry Monday Christmas card club!!! I hope you had a great weekend and that you are ready to create a Christmas card which:

Uses MUSIC or a Carol Inspired Theme!

Photo Source
  1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).
  2. Each participant is encouraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery to be eligible to win. (Who doesn't love comments!)
  3. Neutral colours and any product is welcome.
  4. Have fun!
  5. Follow the weekly challenge closely to complete a Christmas card.




For my card, I decided to use some music themed washi tape! I went for a more traditional looking card and used some of my favourite Christmas dies by Memory Box and Spellbinders. The team has created gorgeous samples to inspire you!

Welcome to our Guest Designer, Sue!


18 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Lesley! Love that die! awesome cards by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lesly, your card is gorgeous. Love that pretty poinsettia and the design of your card.
    Fabulous cards by the DT also. Can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun challenge!! Can't wait to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful Lesley, I love the pretty poinsettia and these die cuts are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley. LOVE your poinsettia ... and those big beautiful leaves - such pretty DP. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know how much I love poinsettias and with the lacy circle behind it, it's even better! The musical Washi tape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Lesley! Those die cuts are gorgeous - I might have to track them down LOL. The way you've layered the elements onto your card is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the theme this week & the DT really rocked it! They're all my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, your card is absolutely beautiful. I love that gorgeous die behind the poinsettia and that pretty patterned paper you used for the leaves..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lesley, stunning card. Your beautiful poinsettka looks wonderful on the lacy circle and the musical washi tape is just perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, all of you really ROCKED this challenge! Lesley, I think I have a roll of that washi tape too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is totally divine Lesley. I love the loopy backdrop to the poinsettia. The music washi tape is a wonderful choice for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the fabulous challenge and for the absolutely stunning DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun challenge, Lesley, and awe-mazing DT cards! I'm glad I got in on this one!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lesley, your card is absolutely gorgeous! This is such a fun challenge and so creative! So exciting to see all the creative cards with a music them for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card Lesley, I like the fine die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the poinsettia and that little strip of music notes, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards from the design team. Going out to visit some of the gallery entries.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)