Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dynamic Duos One Year Anniversary, Freshly Made Sketches, Moxie Fab and There She Goes {Dream in Color}



One year of colour combos have gone by at Dynamic Duos! Every 6 months, Anne Marie and I change up the design team and each group has been wonderful to work with!!! Although we are on our third design team, we are only at one year of challenges and this week we are celebrating our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY by using our past favourite "Dynamic Duo" Colour Combo! 


My favourite combo is easily Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade! YUM! I love bright and happy colours. I was so excited to create a little gift set with the colours. 

My card sketch comes from the lovely ladies over at Freshly Made Sketches, I used a brand new stamp which I received in the mail today from There She Goes. I LOVE it!!! I decided to play along again with the There She Goes Paper Piecing Challenge and stamped the flower in Red and fussy cut it. I also stamped the leaves in Crumb Cake and coloured part of them in with a Lime colour. I also wanted to play along with Moxie Fab's 350 Cards & Gifts Week: The Gift Card Holder Challenge.


I used a glassine bag to create a small gift card holder. And then I tried to mimic the design on my card for the bag topper. Then sentiment comes from the TSG set called "The Beary Best". I used a velcro tab to make the bag reusable. I took a close up of it.


TSG Challenges


We hope you will join us at our One Year Anniversary Challenge over at Dynamic Duos

27 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous!!Love how the flower stands out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley I just love this! Your gift set is super sweet and I love your closure! However, I think I need to buy that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley I just adore these! Great colors too. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evidently my phone is having a difficult time this morning...I love what you've done! The bloom is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley what a lovely gift set! You rocked all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely is a great color combination. Love the bright colors and I just love the flower stamp image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fabulous card Lesley! Love those colours!!! That flower is so fun! Love the matching gift card holder!!! Great knot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lesley, these colors just pop. Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this set, especially the gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley, this set is super-beautiful! I love the red and green with kraft and white! And that stamp set is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulation's on the 1 year Anniversary Lesley at DD. Beautiful card and gift holder.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and gift bag - that flower is gorgeous!!!! :)
    Congratulations on one year of Dynamic Duos fabulousness!! So glad to be celebrating with you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!
    Is the Good Design Award.
    Today is Mother's Day and Japan.
    Japanese customs will present a carnation to mother.
    Flower shop is panic.
    From Japan.
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning, Lesley!! It grabbed me from the thumbnail and I laughed when I realized it is yours (of course...I should have known!!). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Lesley! These colors are stunning together and I LOVE your gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun little set Lesley! I love these colours, they POP so well together. Congratulations on 1 Year, looking forward to being a part of the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea for a gift card holder! I love this big red flower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabby card Lesle...love those bright and vivid colors, they bring a smile to my face. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the vibrant red flower Lesley! Thanks for joining us at TSG - hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are gorgeous - so bold and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Lesley - these flowers are stunning! Love the matching gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So lovely! What a striking card - love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello my friend! Happy One Year Anniversary to you! It has been so awesome to work with you on this fabulous challenge and I am greatful to you for asking me to be a part of it with you. Love your project! Those colors really pop! Big huge hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Lesley! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Card Holder Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)