Monday, January 23, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #4-{Merry Christmas}


Hello and welcome to another "Merry Monday".  We are on a roll and now this is my 4th Christmas card for 2012! Yippee! Thank you to everyone who has been playing along!  This week I am happy to introduce Jean Mackenzie.  Jean won Challenge #2 and now she is my Guest Designer this week.  Welcome jean!  Jean created an adorable Christmas card with the sketch! I love the music notes and the gold die cut. 

Jean Mackenzie of Stampin Cos Its Fun

My card is below.  I decided to use my Poinsettia Spellbinder Die that I bought in November but only used ONCE! Yikes!  The paper paper is from my stash!  I used Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla. I hope you have the chance to join me this week!

7 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love that poinsettia! Great sketch. Can't wait to get to the stamp room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touch of snow on Jean's birdhouse and your poinsettia with the embossing on the large panel, Lesley. Wonderful cards and looking forward to playing with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love that poinsettia, Lesley - it looks fabulous in Poppy Parade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards ladies. These Christmas Cards make me happy! The colors and textures you have chosen to use are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lesley, I love the poinsettia against that fabulous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great sketch, and lovely samples too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Lesley and Jean - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)