Monday, February 21, 2011

New Upcoming Card Class (featuring a new set from the Sale-A-Bration)


I have a fun card class coming up on March 4th.  I will be teaching how to make these three cards using the Sunny Garden Designer Paper and the Sweet Summer Sale-A-Bration Stamp set.  The cards are sweet and upbeat!

The first card is a Tent Topper Card using the Bird Punch.  I love this cute little fella!

The second card uses a punch to create a little fence for the flowers to peek over.  We will also use Blender Pens and I will be teaching how to achieve a "watercolour" look with the Blender Pen.

The last card is "Joy Fold" card...this one is super fun and easy to make.  It has an unique opening to it that I am sure you will think is sweet too!!

The cost of the class is $15.40 which includes:
  • the Sunny Garden Designer Paper used on these cards
  • tax 
  • shipping 
  • the 3 cards and 3 envelopes
I hope you will join me in my workshop on Friday, March 4th from 7-9pm.   Please RSVP by Wednesday February 23rd at 5pm.

Smiles,
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous cards, Lesley! If I lived closer, I would be there in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)