Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches, Case Study and CRE84FN


Happy Wednesday!  It is time for another Freshly Made Sketch!  This week we are excited to announce that Sandra Azzopardi is our Featured Designer.  She has made a beautiful card with our sketch!  Welcome Sandra!  This week I decided to ink up my "Stitched Creative Elements" set.  I love it!


I took my colour inspiration from the colours over at CR84FN....they are asking for Red, Brown and Kraft. I love these colours together.  I also wanted to play along with the Case Study Challenge and was inspired by Niki's card. I took my inspiration from the large red flower she had on her pretty card!


I used the "Woodgrain" background stamp to ink up the Kraft Base of my card. The dotted designer paper is from the Beau Chateau paper pack.



I hope that you will join Freshly Made Sketches, Case Study and CR84FN this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

Freshly Made Sketches Design Team
Thanks for stopping by!!!

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lesley! That red blossom looks stunning! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lesley, great colours and I love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Great colours, and that flower just POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! That red flower is a fabulous focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Lesley! I love the 'pop' of the red flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Lesley. That beautifully colored flower is a great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That flower is gorgeous Lesley! Stunning, in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a beautiful flower...very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Lesley. That flower is just so vibrant! I like that little bit of the DSP inside the card too. I've gotta do more of that - it would help me use more of the DSP too......those smaller pieces. Hope school is going well. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, and a beautiful color pallet. The flower is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That flower is so striking and beautiful!! I just love the colors here and that little scalloped panel is perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a mudra.. thanks and God bless.. by pR

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! I do like that big red flower - stunning, and I like the woodgrain texture too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a beautiful card, and that flower is STUNNING! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Lesley ... how super does that red flower look - big, bright and bold ... love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. STUNNING!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! Love how the red flower jumps out at you! TFS! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love everything about this card :) I'm especially fond of the polka dots though!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lesley - this is is gorgeous! I love that color combination and that woodgrain background really makes the card go "WOW".

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super card, I love the spotty panel and the striking red flower :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been searching around for some good company blogs and this is one of the best articles I have found. So thanks and I hope you do an update on this subject.
    by pR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)